BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In case anyone in the Toronto or NY area is interested, here are the details of The First Episode. I'm competing in this car show and will be up this Friday to drop my car off. This will be my first real show and I'm hoping to get some exposure for my car at this event. It should be a great show with Import, Domestic and European sections. Supposedly there will be 500 cars competing.

Webguy330i and 3seriesbimmer will be going up with me to check out the show and party that whole weekend. ChrisTO, let me know if you'll be showing up or want to meet us out.

Jon or pixA4, could you please sticky this until this weekend?

Btw, I don't quite get this girl in the ad pic but whatever. . .

Attachments

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
how about the junglee mobile? at least that has something more than just wheel covers. i'll even let u put the wheel covers on when u park so no one jacks ur car for the rims. :)

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I'm not really interested in the show itself... though I'd like to meet you guys.
So, what's the plan? :)

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since I'm going up this Friday, maybe the group can get together for dinner and/or drinks. Webguy330i and 3Seriesbimmer should be up around 7-8 that night. I would like to meet the other TO guys that are on the board. My only problem is this; once I drop my car off for the show, I'm without a car. I don't know if you guys would be willing to stop by the Congress Centre to meet up and then head out. Anyone who is interested, post here and we'll try to make some plans. :D

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
rost12....out just like that? hope u have a good excuse like ur hitting some cottage for the weekend.

Ack...give me a shout. i maybe willing to swing out that way to pick u up for the cost of a beer. :)

BTW how come u have to leave the car there overnight? hope they don't jack ur car of it's goodies. is the place secure? that is a lot of hot cars under one roof.

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ChrisTO said:
Ack...give me a shout. i maybe willing to swing out that way to pick u up for the cost of a beer. :)

BTW how come u have to leave the car there overnight? hope they don't jack ur car of it's goodies. is the place secure? that is a lot of hot cars under one roof.
Once you enter your car in the show, you can't move it until Sunday night. I believe the Centre is locked up pretty tight at night and has some type of security. I'm sure they're insured also. I'll be sure to ask them about this when I bring my car in.

About that ride, I'll let you know. Price is only one beer? That's a bargain! :D

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Nah...
My gf is flying in from Russia this weekend. She didn't tell me, but her friends talk to much :D

:bigpimp: :angel: :bigpimp: :angel: :bigpimp: :angel:
It really takes so little to please me... ;)

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
:banghead:
I'm gonna spank those bastards...in a very violent way.

The good news is, I'm back in business :)

Ok, Friday, 8pm, Congress Centre, show entrance, right? I'll be there.
My cell is 519 721 6168, my real name is .. um .. Rost.

Cheers :)

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
ACK...you still there? free passes! excellent.

what time are you planning to be done with the setup?

Ack said:
Rost, good deal! :thumbup:

Either myself or Chris will contact you. I don't know if you're still not interested in the show, but I'm getting a few comp. passes. I'm hoping to get at least 4-5. I'll let you know that night if I have extra. A free show = good show. :D

-Pete

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
you entering the show?

519 cell #. that's SWO isn't it? i thought u lived in TO?

rost12 said:
:banghead:
I'm gonna spank those bastards...in a very violent way.

The good news is, I'm back in business :)

Ok, Friday, 8pm, Congress Centre, show entrance, right? I'll be there.
My cell is 519 721 6168, my real name is .. um .. Rost.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I'm not "entering" the show, what gave you that idea? :)

519 is Kitchener-Waterloo, I don't know what SWO means :)
I do live in Toronto, it's just that I'm a stooodent at UW, so I spent lot's of time there too.

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
figured that u were showing up at the centre for 8pm tonight, thought u were entering ur car or something.

SWO=south western ontario which would cover all of 519 i guess. that's what people at work call anything west of Toronto. :)

ahh...makes sense to have a 519 code being from waterloo.

rost12 said:
I'm not "entering" the show, what gave you that idea? :)

519 is Kitchener-Waterloo, I don't know what SWO means :)
I do live in Toronto, it's just that I'm a stooodent at UW, so I spent lot's of time there too.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Well, Ack is going to be there today ( friday :) ) at around 8, and I thought the plan was for us to meet up there at 8. No?

Man, am I missing something again? :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts