BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bimmerfest community, I am proud to announce that I have taken delivery of my brand new 2013 F10 M5 at the BMW Welt this morning.

I was one of the first to take delivery. I had an 8am check-in time and a 9am delivery. Delivery actually took place about 9:45am and the experience was amazing. I was still pretty jet lagged this morning and I almost feel like the whole delivery experience was almost a dream. The delivery floor was a sight in itself. There were about a dozen M5's on the floor of all colors being delivered this morning. After a harrowing experience of driving on European roads for the first time in my life, we made it back to the hotel and I am now able to post some pictures.

One thing that made this delivery experience memorable was that I was interview by several German media sources throughout the morning. They asked me all kinds of questions that I was more than happy to answer. I told them my story of how and why I chose the F10 M5 above every other high performance car on the market. The interviews just made it all the more special.

Ask for the M5 itself, the new Beast is AMAZING!!! It was my first time even getting to sit in one this morning. When they let me start the engine, the Beast roared to life! The start up is way meaner than the E60 M5 even though that car has the V10. The stock exhaust note on the new F10 M5 surpassed my wildest dreams. This is surprising coming from a guy who used to own a straightpiped E60 M5 which used to wake the dead with its V10 scream.

Well here are a few shots from this morning. I shall post many more pictures in the coming days I hope. We have a huge trip planned which includes the Nurburgring! Woot! Woot!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Bimmer App

Attachments

· Registered
5,814 Posts
Very cool! Need a pic of the interior (when you recover from your whirlwind day!), V/r, Tim.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.