BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some pics taken in Switzerland after picking up the car earlier this month in Munich.

·
:-)
2,262 Posts
nice, those pictures make the steel gray look very...... blue.. except the 3rd picture, it looks like steel gray in that picture..

i just ordered steel gray myself.. kinda wondering if i should get the titanium silver.. oh well.

so yours is a late '02?

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mgs333 said:
nice, those pictures make the steel gray look very...... blue.. except the 3rd picture, it looks like steel gray in that picture..

i just ordered steel gray myself.. kinda wondering if i should get the titanium silver.. oh well.

so yours is a late '02?
Yes, it is a late '02 ordered in July.
The pictures as you've pointed out don't do the color justice. Most of them were taken when it was very overcast. The car in person looks like the steel gray you're used to seeing. These pics were made from slide film which was then digitized so we're twice removed from reality with the addition of our individual monitors. If you liked the steel gray enough to order it I doubt you'll regret it when you see it in person.

·
Tree Stalker
1,753 Posts
Nice pictures Beauport, although I thought I was looking at a topaz blue until it was pointed out that it was steel gray!

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
postoak said:
Nice pictures Beauport, although I thought I was looking at a topaz blue until it was pointed out that it was steel gray!
Well it isn't the car's fault, its Steel Gray alright, but my photo abilities didn't do it justice. Maybe this pic is closer to the real thing, or, maybe I'll have to wait until the boat docks and take some more....
You get a little idea of the Natural Brown interior from this pic.

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I obviously missed getting a good pic of the Steel Gray 330CI in Switzerland, but I don't think I missed the "Natural Brown" in Switzerland...

·
2,457 Posts
Gorgeous Car! I played around with ordering the 18's as well, but I didn't order them due to the cleaning aspect. They sure are purty though!:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
question...

How come it has "clears" lights already in it? Does 330iC comes with it?

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: question...

maransm said:
How come it has "clears" lights already in it? Does 330iC comes with it?
The 330Ci with the Sport Package comes with clears.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts