BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Metalsmith
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to round up the stragglers. if you plan to join our 2-day convoy to Homecoming and have not yet officially signed up, please contact me ASAP. I need to get your data and a head count.

If you live anywhere along our route (I-95 up the east coast to Savannah on Wed. night, then up I-95 to I-26 on Thursday) and want to join us, contact me ASAP. You don't have to be a Floridian to be in our convoy.

29 days and counting :thumbup:

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
I am going to do a late Thursday run to hopefully arrive before midnight. If anyone wants to join me, let me know. I will be rolling out of Jacksonville, FL at about 6 pm Thursday. Shawns 2 day convoy would be more fun though.

·
Metalsmith
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We leave on Wed. morning and have stops in Longwood (central FL), Ormond Beach (east coast of FL), and Jacksonville (northeast FL), then stop for the night in Savannah GA. Thursday we make only necessary stops for gas/lunch and to pick up anyone else along the way. This is not a sightseeing convoy, we take interstates all the way and try to make pretty good time, getting to Greenville early to mid afternoon on Thursday. Our stopover in Savannah is always a lot of fun though.:D

·
Inquiring mind
879 Posts
Looks like we will be joining the 2 day this year.
Info is:
1- 98 BG Z3 2.8 w/ hardtop on
2 passengers: Me & Pat
Maybe we will leave the night before and Get a room near the jump off point (I hate I 4 in the morning)
Where is the start point ???

PS: Will someone bring a tork wrench for my wheel bolts?
special project almost done:thumbup:
Also some Spaten in the trunk - You hear that Bob L.

·
Metalsmith
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CarlM said:
Looks like we will be joining the 2 day this year.
Info is:
1- 98 BG Z3 2.8 w/ hardtop on
2 passengers: Me & Pat
Maybe we will leave the night before and Get a room near the jump off point (I hate I 4 in the morning)
Where is the start point ???

PS: Will someone bring a tork wrench for my wheel bolts?
special project almost done:thumbup:
Also some Spaten in the trunk - You hear that Bob L.
Carl, pls. go to website and provide all info requested in 2-day convoy thread.

Maps and approx. timeline are also in that thread. I believe you are talking about the Longwood rendezvous.

p.s. you're on your own with the torque wrench
p.p.s. good work
p.p.p.s will have homebrew in my "trunk"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts