BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my car from a "lease return" center (where they go to BMW auctions to get lease return cars), the carfax came back saying that the car was a "fleet vehicle" auctioned... what does that mean exactly? i am really curious... she runs great so far... love her. :thumbup:

·
Livin' like Larry!
8,850 Posts
chenja 330CI said:
When I bought my car from a "lease return" center (where they go to BMW auctions to get lease return cars), the carfax came back saying that the car was a "fleet vehicle" auctioned... what does that mean exactly? i am really curious... she runs great so far... love her. :thumbup:
Might have been an Executive car or "brass hat" in the industry parlance... My car was a brass hat up at BMW HQ in New Jersey... Has been a good car so far; I'm at 94K miles with only the usual annoyances...

·
Who, me?
2,733 Posts
Salvator said:
Might have been an Executive car or "brass hat" in the industry parlance... My car was a brass hat up at BMW HQ in New Jersey... Has been a good car so far; I'm at 94K miles with only the usual annoyances...
I agree... either that, or an employee lease from Spartanburg.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.