BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Floor Mats - Brand new E60 5 series 2004-2010

2159 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  kps996
I have a brand new set of OEM black floor mats front and rear with OEM anchoring system. Never used.

Also have like new black OEM all weather floor mats front and rear also including OEM anchoring system. Used about 10 months . Can't tell them from new.

Both sets (8 mats) and anchoring systems (2 types, one for all weather and one for carpet) for $120 obo.

Can send picks on request.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Here are some pictures

Attachments

Where are you located?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
I am located in Houston Texas. Zip Code is 77494.
i went thru a car wash, and the guys detailing the inside of my car lost my driver side e60 carpet floor mat (not the rubber one)

I only need the driver side. Care to break it up?
Not my preference sorry. Good luck with the search, that would have really have made me mad losing just one mat. Frustrating! bright side is that one usually wears the most anyway.
i went thru a car wash, and the guys detailing the inside of my car lost my driver side e60 carpet floor mat (not the rubber one)

I only need the driver side. Care to break it up?
ill take the rubber set. pm me price shipped to 98034 and ur paypal info
interstedin floor mats

Here are some pictures
I t

I'm interested in carpeted floor mats the set with "BMW" on them. Please email me if you still have them at [email protected].

thx....Carl
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.