BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone have in their F15. I had the WeatherTech floor liners in my 2013 F10. They were pretty good, but not worth the $200 in my opinion. Anybody have the mats and/or Husky brand?

·
Registered
72 Posts
What's everyone have in their F15. I had the WeatherTech floor liners in my 2013 F10. They were pretty good, but not worth the $200 in my opinion. Anybody have the mats and/or Husky brand?
I'm looking to purchase the WeatherTech mats for my new F15. Why didn't you like yours? I don't like standard mats bc they move around. I figured the custom ones would work better. What's another good solution to floor mats?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Given use with only driving shoes that never see soil and dirt, no mats are required. An SAV rarely would see such pampered ownership and therefore is well served by the Weathertech solutions.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just got the fitted luggage compartment cargo liner and the all weather mats, I really like them! Great for heading to the mountains

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm thinking about getting the 3D Maxspider mats for the front row, 2nd row, and cargo liner (it has a crease in it so it folds when third row is up). I don't think they make one for the third row so WeatherTech for that.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Given use with only driving shoes that never see soil and dirt, no mats are required. An SAV rarely would see such pampered ownership and therefore is well served by the Weathertech solutions.
My wifes SAV / SUV sees that specific pampered ownership (lol). I can almost guarentee that during its lease time it will never roll over a non paved road, and the only dirt it might see on the carpets would be from shoes that walked in a garden.

If I sound like I am bragging about that, I am not. I am just amused because I told my wife we dont need an SUV (SAV), and that she should get another 5 series... but she really wanted it, just because she can "sit up high" and "see better". Both of those are true, but unfortunately we are contributing to the road clogging American SUVs that roll around empty.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I have the weathertech mats for the front and second rows. They are fantastic. I had the official BMW thin cargo mat in the rear, and while it was nice (same material as weathertech), it was far too slippery to keep anything in place and it was stiff. I got the Max3dpider cargo mat not too long ago and it is absolutely wonderful. It looks great, feel very durable/premium compared to the previous BMW cargo mat, it folds up easily if you have a third row, and NOTHING moves while on it (my biggest reason for switching to it).

·
Registered
446 Posts
I lease and if prefer to use the floor mats. Looks much nicer than floor liners for a luxury car.

If you are keeping the X5 for a longer duration then floor liners might be worth it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts