BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been unable to find REAL replacement floor mats for my 1994 325is. There are no end to the knock-offs you can get on eBay with smaltzy little ///M logos embroidered in, but none of them have the little grommit in the lower left corner of the driver's mat that loops over the hook built into the floor. Does anyone know where I can get some real ones in black?

Cheers.

·
Registered
182 Posts
You might just have to order them new from a BMW dealer. They usually are not super expensive, and it is the real genuine part, not the junk they sell on Ebay (I know what you mean since I am thinking of getting new ones for my 1998 328i and have seen the garbage on Ebay).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Silver. I would have tried the dealer option already, but the nearest one is 3 hours away. I guess it's just an excuse to drive!

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you guys do find a good supplier selling them, make sure to pop back in here and say so. I'm looking also.. my grommets are toast, gotta always watch to make sure the thing doesn't manage to wiggle itself into the pedals.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got some nice heavy duty universal ones at Sam's Club for $14.95 and it lists the BMW 3 series on the fit chart. They are really thick carpeted ones like those that sell for $50 and up at the parts stores. I know they are not BMW ones but for $15 they will do until I get others.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think you folks missed the point. He wants "real" ones that have the lockdown grommet - meaninf BMW brand or close too it with the grommet. Do those Wal Mart ones and Ebay knock offs have the lockdown grommets he needs?

·
Registered
41 Posts
www.partsbmw.com has a set of all 4, called "genuine BMW factory mat set" for $140. The description says

"Plush carpet mats with BMW initials in Black lettering imprinted on Mats. Four piece set with holddowns."

However the picture doesn't show the lockdown bits, at least not at all as they look on mine. I think I may just take them to an upholstry shop and have them fixed, since they're in pretty good shape except the lockdown itself is just coming undone from the mat.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do a google for Pacific BMW. They do mail order from their parts department and have great prices, something like cost plus 10. They can have OEM mats delivered to your doorstep. I order from them whenever I can remember. They usually 30% less than my local dealer parts counter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Factory Floor Mats

http://www.bmwwheels.com/ great oem factory floor mats pretty cheap too send them your vin and they will email you the exact color if your not sure....undefined

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pacific BMW has the factory BMW floor mats you're looking for-- $90.00.

I also saw an ad in the new Roundel (BMWCCA mag) for Passport BMW in Marlow Hts., MD. They advertise a price of $86.50 for club members.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts