BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do floor mats come with eurodelivery? i did not get any floor mats while i was in munich getting delivery of the 335i coupe.

thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
You should get them. typically floor mats, warning triangle and first-aid kit are standard. I got mine during my ED.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I also received mine for my 07 328i in Munchen.. I think in the states some try to charge you but mine were included.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I got floor mats, but they were cheap generics, not the kind with "BMW" embroidered on them. If you didn't get them they might have been out of stock @ ED.

·
ANDY is always with me
1,888 Posts
I also got the generics at ED. Tell your salesman that you didn't get the floormats and that you need a set. He should give them to you. I showed my salesman how cheap they seemed, and he agreed to give me a set (front and rear) of the ones that they sell in the US. :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
I got floor mats... grey ones (cheap) though my interior carpet is black... they said "sorry, we're all out of black"... so I would look at it as a bonus more than anything.

BTW, got the BMW all weather mats from the dealer... and I really like them....

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
There was a note on our ED car advising that they were out of floor mats and the delivery person assured us we would be provided a set at the dealer on redelivery. We advised that we needed mats regardless for our ED travel and he offered to get us a set that might not match. When he came back he had a set that did match. He was gone long enough that he might have gotten them from a nearby dealer, don't know. Interestingly the car had to be taken to a different location to have the mats installed since I guess the delivery people are prohibited from installing anything in the car. I noted another ED vehicle I looked at to also be matless so guess it was just a supply problem.

·
Registered
864 Posts
No mats for me with my most recent ED. I was told that they were out of stock and that my dealer would provide them at redelivery.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I picked up mine a few days ago (just got back today) on July 18th and my 335i coupe had them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
ED people are soo funny...when I picked up my car they told me they ran out of black floor mats, and instead installed grey floors mat..so my interior was like 3 toned. Coral red interior, with black carpet, and light grey floor mats. i was like...umm could you please check again for black floor mats please. They stocked checked and found some. They were generics, but my sale's lady in the states hooked me up with the Embroidered BMW logo ones FREE. :thumbup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
The "cheap generic" floor mats are the only mats that I have ever seen a new BMW arrive with in Canada. Are the ones with the extra "BMW mat" a USA only item? I wish we could get them here too!

dentate
GTA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts