BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I think i need help of an bmw expert.

When I bought the car, everytime that i close the car the lights stay on 40 seconds like I put in the bmw board computer.
But one of this days i think i click in some "BAD COMBINATION" IN MY FOB REMOTE 4 BUTTONS and the welcome lights and follow me lights dont turn on everytime that I open the car and everytime I close it. Someone know that combination to activate again the lights?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi want to do a correction. When I open the car with Remote the lights turn on. But when i stop the motor and i open a door the lights turn off. And i click the button to close the car and the lights continue off. So I am talking about in "follow me home" lights. How can I enable? Because when I bought the car that system was enable. And i think I did something or with remote (some kind of intentional bad combination buttons) and now the system of lights when i close the car is disable

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
In idrive everything is turned on. But everytime that i turn off the motor and I open the door of the car, the lights automatic turn off. And even if i press the button of the remote to close the car, the lights (follow me home) dont turn on...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts