Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

Saturday night on State St. is the place to cruise!

What is cool about State Street is that it leads towards
our cool looking harbor! You guys with gals should check it out!

Another reason to go on lower State st. is that by the beach on state st. is Be Bop Burgers! Its a hamburger joint with 1950s style setting!

And for you single guys...and maybe gals,

You can go to the SpearMint Rhino(quote from bachelor party the movie, "Women!")....its by the beach!...any takers?

A good restaurant by the beach is Hola Amigos! Its great Mexican Food!

For Santa Barbara Info contact me at: [email protected]

**Look out for Five O** Police around this Area LOVE to pull over cars and "just ask questions".....believe me I've been stopped 5 times. :-( If its a 25mph street limit, they WILL stop you if you go 27mph

Loud Music will get you pull over.....also this city has its crowd of "Fast and Furious" guys and gals. Try not to bite.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
**Streets to Avoid at Night** Warming**

What out for Haley St.

Very dark

Alot of Homeless people, bad clubs and they
are plenty of girls....errr I mean guys that look like
girls....so LOOK out!(There was an newspress article about
the night life of Haley st. last year)

East side and west side of Santa barbara...again....dark streets no lightening.

Just stick to State st. and HOllister. You will be ok.

YOu want college parties? Go to UCSB! Crazy though...I wouldnt park my car there.....just like UCLA...your car will get keyed.

Overally Santa barbara is one of the United States most beautifull cities. Condos here start at: $300,000 and houses...well lets jus say they start at 1/2 million. :(

They are plenty of nice clubs on lower state street...Ive parked my car plenty of times in the parking lots near state street...there cool.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True, Del Playa(UCSB) is koo, but dont park your car on the street! and watch(more

out for the IV Police.

**Also the Twistys going into UCSB are Awesome!!!, but
look out, the UCSB Patrol loves to give tickets!

·
Registered
142 Posts
hmm... don't EVER drive fast on 217... i have seen it on the newspaper of UCSB, they issued 200+ speeding ticket w/in a week! when they got new radar decters.

Jerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts