BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm parting with my 2002 BMW 325i. This is a four door sedan, steel blue metallic in color, with 27,500 miles. Asking price is $23,500. Vehicle is located in Westside Los Angeles.

Additional features include:

* grey leather interior
* premium package, which includes moonroof, auto-dimming rear view mirror, Myrtle wood trim, power seats with driver memory, front armrest and on-board computer
* sport package, which includes 17 x 8.0 alloy wheels, performance tires, sport suspension, leather sport steering wheel, adjustable front sport seats
* automatic transmission
* Bi-xenon headlights
* tinted windows - 35% (light tint)

The vehicle has the remainder of the manufacturer 3 year/36,000 mile full maintenance program through early October 2005 and the 4 year/50,000 mile limited warranty through October 2006.

The vehicle itself is in great shape. Interior is great, no tears or stains and definately a non-smoker vehicle. No accidents and no repairs. (Well, it did get new brakes at 25,000 miles.) It is due for its 30k service shortly, but it would be covered under warranty.

This has been a great, reliable car for me. Email me for pictures or more information [email protected].

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$22,500

Price reduced to $22,500.

This is a sale prior to lease return. You pay BMW Financial the payoff via certified check, they send the title, I sign it over, simple as that. Get it while it's hot. (Or wait until BMW gets their hands on it, services and washes it, and then puts it on the lot for $28,000. Your call.)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not Sold!

:mad:

Why is my car not sold, you may ask? The credit union of the woman who wanted to buy it won't do the deal if BMW Financial won't release the title in their name. BMW even said they'd mail the tiitle directly to the credit union, but that wouldn't fly, so, at the 11th hour, the CU pulled the plug.

Good news for everybody else, the car is still up for grabs!

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
scdgoofy said:
:mad:

Why is my car not sold, you may ask? The credit union of the woman who wanted to buy it won't do the deal if BMW Financial won't release the title in their name. BMW even said they'd mail the tiitle directly to the credit union, but that wouldn't fly, so, at the 11th hour, the CU pulled the plug.

Good news for everybody else, the car is still up for grabs!
Wow, that sucks. I knew someone in W. LA looking for an e46, 2002 or newer with under 30K miles and was ready to buy last week so I immediately sent him the info and he emailed you right away, but I guess you told him it was sold (thinking it was). Unfortunately, he found and bought a 330i with 18K miles on Saturday for a few thousand more. It was even a lease buy out like yours which he financed it through a credit union and they cut him a check that day. :( Oh well, I tried, but he's happy with his car so I don't think I'll tell him it's back up for sale and put a damper on his high. Sounds like the lady just wanted to back out of the deal if that was her reasoning, but who knows.

Best of luck! Looks like it's in great condition and it'll be a great deal for someone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts