BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am sorry to have to make this post but I need a different car at this time in my life. Up for sale is my mint condition e39. I have attached several photos and a pretty detailed description. Please dont hesitate to ask any questions.

2003 BMW 540i Sport

Exterior: Alpine White
Interior: Sand

Transmission: 6-Speed Manual

Mileage: 36,609 (This car is driven everyday about 3-5 miles a day so the mileage will increase slightly until sold)

Price: $29,250 obo.

Options:
-Cold Weather Package
-Fold Down Rear Seats w/Ski Bag
-Premium Sound System w/DSP

Original MSRP:
$60,070.00

Warranty:
Yes there is a CPO warranty that expires in December of 2008 or 100,000miles.

Accidents:
This car has never been in any kind of accident. There is a clean title.

History:
This car was purchased new in December of 2003 from BMW of the Main Line in Bala Cynwyd, PA. The original owner did not provide records for me but I was able to have my service advisor look up the histor. He told me that the car received maintenance above what BMW service levels are. He had oil changes done halfway between intervals. All service has been performed at BWM of the Main Line. I have kept this same oil change regiment and an oil change was just performed in June of 2007 at 35,XXX miles. The car has current PA inspection until March of 2008. I purchased the car in March of 2006 at BMW of the Main Line making me the 2nd owner. I have all records and receipts of my ownership. This car is BMW Certified Pre-Owned car. They replaced the tires when I purchased the car and all four tires have about 75-80% of the tread left on them. This car has seen no track time or raced or abused in anyway. I have zaino'd the car personally and it has been hand washed by myself. I am very much a perfectionist with this car. I had the front bumper and hood painted to take out some stone chips that the dealer helped pay for as part of the purchase of the car. As I said I'm a perfectionist with this car. All work was done by Orsini's in Ardmore PA. You will wind their work to be of the highest level. You won't be disappointed. This car is garage kept by myself as well as it was from the previous owner. The car has seen rain but not snow. Everything in this car works. I have all keys ( 2 main keys, 1 valet). Full size spare, tool kit complete, manual and handbook as well as original window sticker.

Aftermarket:
There are a couple of aftermarket things done to this car. First are the tinted windows which was done by the previous owner. They are 35% tint on all windows except the windshield and sunroof. Second I installed a Eisenmann twin 76mm exhaust. It sounds fantastic. There is absolutely no drone, fitment is perfect and its just loud enough to know your car is running but will not draw unwanted attention. Finally I installed a Rogue Engineering short shifter kit and Rogue Engineering transmission mounts.

The Bad:
There are a couple of door dings that are incredibly small that Dent Wizard could not get without drilling holes in the car to gain access with their tools. I didn't want any holes drilled in the car so they can be removed if you desire at the expense of some holes. There is a small 1 inch scratch on the rear driver side bumper right underneath the black molding.

I can show this car by appointment. The car is located in Wynnewood, PA. Please contact me by email or cell phone.

E-mail: [email protected]
Cell Phone: 610-283-6898

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sad day my 03' 540i/6 is up for sale

Well at this time in my life I have to part with the car. I have been lurking around here and I really enjoy all the post I've read. Learned a lot here. I will continue to lurk. Thanks guys and gals. Here is a link to my car for sale. Just figured I'd bring it to the attention of the e39 crowd.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2562469&posted=1#post2562469

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need an all wheel drive car and something I can put my baby and two dogs in. I used to have a F150 but the lease expired and I dont need a extra car payment as I just opened my own gym and Im trying to keep costs down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts