BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is currently under lease, which I can buy out and resell. Has about a year and 4 months at this time left on manufacturer warranty. Has had slight, superficial damage to right front headlight assembly, and the right side of the front bonnet which contains the grill and bumper,etc. This came from an accidental unpowered roll through my backyard with a subsequent confrontation with a small tree. There was no damage to suspension, engine, or anything else. All damage was perfectly fixed and the car restored to its previous condition by BMW. This occurred in August of 2016.

Car is silver with black interior, run-flat tires, 6 speed manual transmission, extra-wide tires on rear. 6050 miles,actual.Overall condition is excellent+. Also has installed a K-40 radar detection system for the front. I have more information on the car and pictures of the accident before, during, and after, available on request. I have a Carfax report that lists 'damage'. If you are interested, then please email me at [email protected] gmail.com, and I'll send you my phone number.

The VIN number is: WBA1J7C59GV290055
The price is 40k.
If you send me an email and request pictures I can send pictures of the car, as well as pictures of the damage from the roll down if you wish. Also can send a picture of the window sticker. Thanks for looking

·
'Fest Advisor
1,409 Posts
Good luck with the sale. PM me if you would like to know what the wholesale price and trade in prices are so you have an idea of what the market looks like for your car.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Good luck with the sale. PM me if you would like to know what the wholesale price and trade in prices are so you have an idea of what the market looks like for your car.
:thumbup: Great way to approach this...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the reply to my ad. any information you can give will be appreciated. I would also like to post some pictures but can't seem to find the way to do it other than IP addresses of the pictures. is that the only way to post pictures?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts