BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ZHP (Performance Package) 330ci coupe.

Asking for $19,950

The ZHP Performance Package model includes: M-tech II body kit, M logo 6 speed short shifter, modified Performance suspension, M logo 18-inch staggered wheels, clear turn signals, M perforated sports and multi-function leather steering wheel, modified instrument gauge cluster with red needles and polished metal trim rings, and trunk lip spoiler.

Premium Package - (black leather seats with lumbar support, and aluminum "cubed" faux-carbon fiber interior trim, navigation system).

Cold Weather Package - (heated seats, retractable headlight washers).

Harmom Karmon enhanced premium sound system

Add-on: ATR reflective tints.

Exterior is in great condition. A couple of minor dings that can be taken care of easily.
Interior is in mint condition.
Garage Kept
Original Owner
All scheduled maintenance performed at BMW of Manhattan, BMW of Bayside, and Habberstad BMW.

CLEAN CarFax report

Runs as great and powerful as day 1.

Reason for selling: purchased 2011 M3 convertible

Email me at [email protected] or call me at 718-285-0839.

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yea, craziest thing happened when I put it into 2nd.. just zapped me back 200 years. Let me tell you, those Mayans had it all wrong

·
Aficionado
3,016 Posts
Did I miss is somewhere - but what is the mileage on the car?
Don't think is listed but if you blow up the close-up pic of the wheel, you can see 60 something thousand miles...

Nice car BTW. All the goodies.

·
Registered
22 Posts
curious to know how far you are from NYC??? i am in Ontario, Canada, however my dad lives in the city....

i may have to drop by if i visit him any time son!!

·
Aficionado
3,016 Posts
This thread is a year old!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts