BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: BRAND NEW Set of 4 OEM E90 17" Wheels (#159) w/NEW Bridgestone Run Flats

State: New Jersey
Will Ship: Continental US Only
Price: 1250

Drove through a crater-sized pothole recently and bent all 4 rims and tires, GEICO did the estimate and deemed the rims unfixable so they ordered me a set of BRAND NEW OEM rims and tires. Since it's getting nicer out I've decided to put my summer rims + tires combo back on my e90 and put this brand new set of rims and tires up for sale. I've only driven the distance from the shop back to my place on these tires, approx. 15 miles of wear.

These are Style 159 17" wheels with Bridgestone 225/45R17 Turanza EL42 Runflats with TPM. These are BRAND NEW NOT RECONDITIONED. I have GEICO/Body Shop's paperwork to prove it, they charged $355.22 per wheel and $273.93 per tire. For a total of $2516.60. I'm asking half list price at $1250 or best offer. Note: I'm not including the center BMW caps, I transferred them to my summer wheels.

I'll ship to anywhere in the continental US as long as you pay for shipping. I'm also open to local pickup if you're anywhere close to Central Jersey. The tires and wheels are nicely wrapped in plastic bags so you can carry them inside the car if you wish without dirtying up your nice BMW interior.

Any questions or offers please PM me or email me [email protected]

thanks,
Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd be interested in the wheels only.
Anybody want to split with Mossman35 and take the tires? I also forgot to mention that I actually have a 5th tire that's at approx. 60% remaining treadwear that I can throw in with the set at no charge, great for a spare!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Anybody want to split with Mossman35 and take the tires? I also forgot to mention that I actually have a 5th tire that's at approx. 60% remaining treadwear that I can throw in with the set at no charge, great for a spare!
I assume they are 17" by 8" all the way around?? Not staggered??

I am currently driving around on 3 bent rims so would need these very soon. Otherwise I'll buy brand new next week.

Let me know guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts