BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hi
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale, Dinan Front Strut Tower Brace off my '01 330ci. Should fit all E46 according to Dinan application guide. Selling because I
ordered the E46 M3 factory strut tower brace.

$399 + tax new, asking $350 - EDIT: reduced to $325 + shipping. Like new. Prefer LA area. Otherwise, shipping is additional.

E-mail me at [email protected]

TIA.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Why did you go for the stock M3 strut brace?? What does it look like maybe I'll have for one of thoses?? Is your DINAN one still in the box quality? Never installed? I live in the PA area how much would the shipping be?

·
Hi
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The E46 M3 brace is not hinged, unlike the Dinan one, so I believe it will stiffen the chassis a bit more. The Dinan brace was installed and used on my car, but it is still like new - no scratches, dents, .... I don't know how much shipping would be but I would guesstimate about $20 via FedEx ground.

Let me know if you're interested.

·
Team EuroProjektz Member
36 Posts
I was referred to your post and am interested

in the Dinan unit you have for sale. I have an E46 M3 and actually had the Stock brace but it's gone now. Guess we should have talked earlier!

Anywas, I am not picky and just want a nice polished strut brace. Your price is a bit high though since I didn't want to spend more than $240 for one.

I'm in Nor Cal but will be in LA visiting Oct 25-27. Let me know if we can work something out.

My aim is s4playko or e-mail me at [email protected]

later,
rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.