BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2010 BMW 535i xDrive Sport Wagon, two owners, 117,100k miles, located in Belmont, MA. Asking $11,000.

Monaco Blue with Natural Brown Dakota leather. Factory pinstripe. Panoramic sunroof. Premium package, power tailgate, heated steering wheel, front and rear parking sensors, & nav system.

The car has been routinely maintained by German Performance Service in Brighton, MA since under my ownership, beginning in 2014. I have kept up with all required maintenance religiously, and have done lots of preventative maintenance as well: fuel injectors replaced (factory recall) in 2015, walnut blasted the intake valves in 2015, hydraulic motorizes trunk strut replaced in 2015, new battery in 2019, new brake pads and rotors in 2019, & more. I have a stack of service records, including some from the original owner. Cosmetically, there is a small dent on the trunk door, but otherwise the car is in excellent condition for its age.

Included in sale is two full sets of premium BMW rims, and two sets of tires (Michelin Pilot Sport AW, Nokian Hakkapelitta R2's for winter), and a BMW roof rack system with ski/snowboard attachment.

More photo's here: E61: 2010 BMW 535i xDrive Sport Wagon

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.