BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

$2300 or best reasonable offer . Please no low ball offer.

I have a set of BMW oem style 356 wheels with 20 inch Dunlop SP sport max tires. Staggered set up with 245/35 20 in front and 275/30 20 in rear.

I had a 2012 bmw 650 vert I leased and it came with these wheels and tires. When my lease was up I ended up getting a 2015 550 xdrive and it came with the m68 19 inch wheels. Didn't like the way they look. I ordered these brand new from a bmw dealership.

When I received the tpms didn't work for my F10 bmw 550. So had to order a new set of tpms as well. It works for the f10 not sure on other models.

I had these sitting at my house and want to sell these. I had the bmw tire and wheel insurance and shortly before I returned the car I had all the wheels and tires checked. 3 of the wheels are pretty much like new and one wheel has some curb rash that you can get fixed for $100 to $150 dollar. These wheels have been replaced with new ones throughout my lease. Also 3 of the tires have probably less than 50 miles and 1 tire measured at little below 4/32nd. If you are looking for this set you can see what the tires alone go for on tire rack.

So you get the set of wheels, tires, tpms ( works for F10 bmw you will have to check if it will work if different model). Make sure this set will fit your model.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just took some more photos. With closeup of curb rash. Can easily be repaired. The other three are excellent with no curb rash . The tire that is bad is around 4/32nd tread. When I returned my leased 550 I put the m68 wheels back on. I had three tires replaced with less than 50 miles. When I check the tread wear I don***8217;t know how accurate it is. But looks like about 7 to 8/32nd on the other one. And both front look pretty much new but shows about 9/32 nd.

Take care

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts