BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen, I am wondering if there is a thread dedicated to car sales, for I am trying to sell my wagon. I have a very clean 2003 525iT with about 110,000 miles on the Odometer. It is silver with grey leather interior, also in very good shape. 19" wheels (ESR type 1) shod with continental sport contact. The wheels and tires are about a month old, and the car also has a set of BC Racing coilovers, with height adjustment through the body of the shock instead of the spring, also these shocks have a 32 level adjustable dampening (front and back).
the car has no rust whatsoever, and has never been in a wreck before.
I'm trying to see what the market is like for such a vehicle, and remember, this is a wagon.
I will include pictures soon. Let me know what you think. The car is in central Texas.
Thanks,
Zee.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Hi,

You'll need to post in the classifieds section on this and any other forums;

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88

Take lots of clear, high quality photo's, include any damage/scuffs/problems images and describe those as well. Look at and describe the car's history and any major work done for the usual problem areas of these cars. List the specification of the car and offer a price with and without the wheels and suspension as 'most' potential buyers out there will be for OEM only (cut a deal for these parts if you can, but you'll get the best return and potential interested phone calls if the car is standard)

Look at other similar cars all around the USA and their asking prices and check to see if they're sold 1-2 weeks later or not. Pitch your's accordingly to what you think it's worth realistically and it should sell relatively quickly.

Cheers, Dennis!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts