BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GREAT WINTER SET UP
I've got a set of 4 17" style 158 wheels and tires with TPMS sensors and center caps for sale (sensors and caps alone will save you $300). They have no scuffs, scratches or anything...in excellent condition. The tires and wheels have 5000 miles on them. The tires are the stock All-Season Continental ContiProContact SSRs. Note that the style 158 tires are significantly lighter than many of the other BMW stock wheels and when it comes to performance the less weight the better.

I'm located in Old Bridge, New Jersey and would prefer local pickup but I am open to shipping if someone wants to go that route.

I'm asking $1000 plus shipping if needed for the set of 4 wheels, tires, TPMS sensors and center caps. PM me if interested.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Skjoni's Dad
1,733 Posts
winter?

Why do you say great winter setup? These are all-seasons, not winters, no? or is that a typo?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Correction, they are all season not winter tires but if you have an xi they will handle great in all kinds of winter weather.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Why do you say great winter setup? These are all-seasons, not winters, no? or is that a typo?
While not dedicated, they're ok. So relatively speaking, this could be a winter set-up for someone who only has summer tires.

BTW, 158's are among the lightest bmw oem wheels. And this thread likely belongs in the wheels & tires classifieds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts