Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
This is a worldwide art form for men. He shouldnt be spilling our beans.

On a side note, I wonder if gay couples have the same thing. Like the butch one ignores the fem one.

·
superwagon pilot
1,388 Posts
dredmo said:

On a side note, I wonder if gay couples have the same thing. Like the butch one ignores the fem one.
I'm not sure Dred, why don't you ask one of your gay friends... Oh, that's right, nevermind:lmao:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Josh (PA) said:

I'm not sure Dred, why don't you ask one of your gay friends... Oh, that's right, nevermind:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

Who would have guessed:confused:

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Somebody - a guy - once told me that women tend to work things out in their heads by talking things out, so most of the time it isn't really necessary to listen to everything a woman says," said Woodman. "It's been my experience that the theory usually holds true. So I tend to just keep my mouth shut and let her talk herself out."

Added Woodman: "Besides, if something's really important to her, I'll pick up on it right away because she'll be yelling. Then it's time to get involved in what I'm sure she feels is an extremely important conversation."
:lmao: :lmao:

My wife and I had a big laugh while looking at your post at lunch today. Well, mostly I was the one laughing... :p

·
Here since day one
7,180 Posts
As sad as that is I have to admit I couldn't help but laugh . . . It reminds me of one of Aunts who never stops talking. I don't know how her husband deals with her . . . after a while you start to feel like your one of the students from the comic strip 'Peanuts' . . . you know the one where the school teacher say ' blah,blah, blah, blah . . .

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Alan F said:
after a while you start to feel like your one of the students from the comic strip 'Peanuts'
What do you mean by "after a while"? :dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts