BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1551 Posts

· Awesome power!
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With 2007 almost behind us, here's your opportunity to talk about 2008. Have at it...

· Banned
438 Posts
going to be going through some major withdrawl...one heck of a season though!

· Registered
8,908 Posts
I'm ready to get 08 started. I'm going with Kimi again.

· Registered
8,908 Posts
I'm with either Kimi or Alonso, interested on where he is going to go, can't see him at Mclaren anymore.
If Ron kissed Alonso's ass and made him number one Ron would have a super motivated two time champ working for him.

But is Ron big enough for that? I doubt it. I think we wants to make a personal statement and kick Alonso's sassy a s s out of the team to show everyone he is in charge.

· Registered
8,908 Posts
Now we have the "too cold gas" thing. Ron Dennis needs to go away...far, far away. Starting to show a pattern here isn't it. What's wrong with Formula 1? Englishmen, they're all starting to look like "certified half-wits".
Isn't this an 07 issue?

· Awesome power!
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rosberg.

Which leads to another interesting question: who will drive for Williams?

If Nakajima is one of the drivers, the team may run out of pit crewman quite soon. :eek: :rofl:

:yikes: There may have to be a new rule that the crew can't approach the car until it's at a dead stop. After all, The Turd's main objective is safety. Surely that extends to the crews. One-stop strategies could gain in popularity.

· Registered
8,908 Posts
With an FIA agent in all pits signaling when the car has stopped.

Boy I can see the trouble with that already.

· Registered
8,908 Posts
I wonder what happened to that crewman. He took one for the team!

Is Nakajima the next Takuma Sato?
UOTE]

They both are ok, no broken bones or organs but they are bruised. They spent the night in the hospital for observation and are leaving today

· Awesome power!
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 1551 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.