BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Double Bimmers
Joined
·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fortunately for him I decided to not open a can of vigilante on his ass when I saw him fiddling with my drivers-door handle and lock!

My GF and I were leaving the mall near closing time last night. My car was parked isolated and some distance from the mall exit. As walking out there, I nudged her and said, “That guy is admiring my car”. Then the guy is like, hell with the Zanio-shine, let’s see what’s inside. His hands were clearly messing with the drivers-door handle and lock area. After a couple of seconds it became clear to him that we were not stopping at the other parked cars, but were heading for the BMW parked far away.

Since there was no where to go, the only logical direction for him to leave the scene was sort of towards us. I stared at him the whole way and we probably passed within ten feet of each other. He never even glanced towards me or said “nice car” or anything. He was looking guilty as a 4-year old with cookie crumbs on his face.

What a freaking bastard! :flipoff: I really would like to give punks like him something to fear. For a moment I thought about hiding and waiting to see what he was actually going to do. Lucky for him & lucky for me, I decided it would be a pain to get the car repaired and that the risk of injury (maybe even my GF), just wasn’t worth it.

EDIT: PS, I have got a tip for you DUMBASS, near closing time, people often return to their cars!!! WTF were you thinking!
 

·
I'm a Mac
Joined
·
17,699 Posts
CD-55 said:
Fortunately for him I decided to not open a can of vigilante on his ass when I saw him fiddling with my drivers-door handle and lock!
That's one possible scenario. Another is that you were afraid that if you confronted him, he might just have issued a major league whoopin' on you in front of your gf!

ha ha, just kidding!

hope the bastid didn't cause any serious damage to your car. what mall anyways--tyson's?
 

·
Double Bimmers
Joined
·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Fortunate wannabe car thief guy…

hts said:


That's one possible scenario. Another is that you were afraid that if you confronted him, he might just have issued a major league whoopin' on you in front of your gf!

ha ha, just kidding!

...
No that was a distinct possibility that I weighed into my risk analysis for the situation. Sure I am built like the Hulkster, but all I had were my bare fist, cell phone, keys, and an already injured foot. Still, I surely could have gotten in a good shot or two, before he and his and punk friends, prolly stage nearby kicked my butt.

It was at the least likely mall I would think this woudl occur, Dulles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,869 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Fortunate wannabe car thief guy…

CD-55 said:


No that was a distinct possibility that I weighed into my risk analysis for the situation. Sure I am built like the Hulkster, but all I had were my bare fist, cell phone, keys, and an already injured foot. Still, I surely could have gotten in a good shot or two, before he and his and punk friends, prolly stage nearby kicked my butt.

It was at the least likely mall I would think this woudl occur, Dulles.
Those keys can do some serious damage if used right.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top