Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Desert Autobahns 4 Me
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't access any of the threads on any desktop, regardless of browser or operating system today.
Only via mobile browsers on Android. When I change to desktop mode, I get the same generic 500 web server error.

Anyone have any better luck today?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I can't access any of the threads on any desktop, regardless of browser or operating system today.
Only via mobile browsers on Android. When I change to desktop mode, I get the same generic 500 web server error.

Anyone have any better luck today?
My does not work on my phone i just happen to press "not now " an it work i do have android phone

Sent from my SM-G930T using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
5,812 Posts
The admins are aware of the problem and it looks like they had it working at some point but it went quickly went out again. Hopefully they will get it back soon, but yes mobile still works.
My does not work on my phone i just happen to press "not now " an it work i do have android phone

What is this "not now" button you speak of? Is that mobile web access through Chrome?

sent from the future using the bimmerfest app embedded in my neural implant

·
Desert Autobahns 4 Me
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wonkyness now gone. Am on desktop now and all is well.

Errrr.... except for my M52TU Vanos that is. OUCH!

·
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
5,812 Posts
This what i am talking if that does not come on my phone i can not access or see anything, i get the message of switch browser View attachment 835009

Ahh...that's in the app. That comes up when you open the app but are not logged in, I've seen it a couple times when I've been glitched out of the system otherwise I'm always logged in on my phone.
The issue that started this thread though is the forum was only working with the app, access on a PC just gave a big error screen with no buttons to click.

sent from the future using the bimmerfest app embedded in my neural implant

1 - 8 of 8 Posts