Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not the owner just passing a good find please call number or email please

It is in a wrecking yard in sunland ca. The car has good working logic7 with warranty. 22's black on black

Also found a whole rear sunshade assembly with working motor and no rips on the shade for $50

HI I AM PARTING OUT MY 2003 BMW 745I BLACK ON BLACK CALL FOR PRICES 818-896-2622 THANKS SAM
[email protected]

·
CRISP & CLEAN
4,142 Posts
It is in a wrecking yard in sunland ca. The car has good working logic7 with warranty. 22's black on black

Also found a whole rear sunshade assembly with working motor and no rips on the shade for $50

HI I AM PARTING OUT MY 2003 BMW 745I BLACK ON BLACK CALL FOR PRICES 818-896-2622 THANKS SAM

I need that rear sunshade for my Cadi . Call me :D

·
Maintainin'
1,093 Posts
R the wheels good? If so what do you want for them? Also I may be interested in the TCU, how much? PM me with details......

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea I'm thinking that's the case the car looks real nice. I will be going out there Friday. Paper I got u on that shade.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys please email or call the number in the original post I am only passing the find to the fest. It's not my ride.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok the rims and tires are 800. I spoke the the owner and he will hook it up. The motor went out so he is parting it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No not sure he said he wasn't either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts