BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally managed to get the screws I need to fix the first aid kit bracket to the seat frame (I think).

For those who have tried to find them, you know what a pain that is.

The part # is 52 108 099 797. They show up as being available in Germany, about 4000 of them in fact. The description is simply bolts but the part number was listed on Dave 31st Dinan's website, I believe. They should be M6 x 12, T30 Torx head self-tappers.

I ordered them from Peterpan in San Mateo, CA. They are $1.50 each (yes, really!). Hopefully, I can get a BMW CCA discount on them.

If anybody needs some, mail me and I can add them to my order. I will then mail them out to you for just the cost of the actual postage. I think 37 cents would probably be sufficient.

[email protected]

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Re: Re: Found ; screws for first aid kit bracket

31st330i said:

my name isn't Dave. :(
That's alright Paul...At least he didn't slap you around and call you Susan.

Your first name IS Paul, right? :lmao:

·
Now with Nano
1,310 Posts
wasn't there a johnny cash song about that? a boy named sue?

yup, the name is Paul but people have been calling me "miata guy" lately. ;)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about the name.

Just an update on this saga. As I mentioned, I did order them, but some underworked officious twerp at BMW NA cancelled the order.

Apparently, I can't have them even if I am just using the container as extra storage for sunglasses, etc.

The parts guyscouldn't tell me more about the reason, they suggested I contact BMW NA directly.

I contacted BMW NA through my owners circle account but as you can guess, the ever helpful customer relations people just emailed me back and told me to contact the parts guys.

:banghead:

I have since placed an order with a parts dept in a 'foreign' country, I won't mention the name here in case they 86 that order too but they have a lot of maple trees there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.