BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember this has been asked from time to time on the boards :)

It's a german product called 'PINGO'

Homepage :

http://www.pingo.de/

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ackster said:
Do you know what's in the fluid to make it smell so odd?
Beer ? :dunno: :D

really, no idea. But found it this morning at the german board from a guy who works at BMW

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
So this would be the clear stuff, no?

Can they ship it to US?

Can you put 6 bottles in your suitcase:lmao:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ackster said:
If it was beer, my friends would be sticking their heads out the window to lick the windshield.
:lmao: :lmao:

·
aka Chi-chi
197 Posts
PINGO???!?!!?!?!?

Means "penis" in some Latin American countries. I wonder how they came up with that? Maybe it's urine? :yikes:

Apparently it means penguin in deutsche. I wonder how the Latin Americans came up with that piece of slang?

I'm confused :eeps:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: PINGO???!?!!?!?!?

Cruzer said:
Means "penis" in some Latin American countries. I wonder how they came up with that? Maybe it's urine? :yikes:

Apparently it means penguin in deutsche. I wonder how the Latin Americans came up with that piece of slang?

I'm confused :eeps:
Pingo doesn't mean anything in german . but 'urine' , not impossible, I'd say :D

·
aka Chi-chi
197 Posts
Why are there penguins all over the "PINGO" site? Are they using PINGO as a short-form or slang for Penguin?

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cruzer said:
Why are there penguins all over the "PINGO" site? Are they using PINGO as a short-form or slang for Penguin?
maybe :dunno:. I don't think that there's a slang for Penguin in german. Maybe the marketing dept. shortened it that way for an easier brand recognition.

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Alex Baumann said:

maybe :dunno:. I don't think that there's a slang for Penguin in german. Maybe the marketing dept. shortened it that way for an easier brand recognition.
I thought I have seen a claymation clip show called Pingo that's on a regular 1/2 hour kids program. It's about this little kid penguin, his mother and his antics. It's usually on Saturday mornings and I usually laugh my ass off b/c I can't understand anthing the little b*stard says. At first I thought this was the way everyone talked, but now I think it must have been in another language. I think its on PBS or something . . .:dunno:

Edit: I think the penguin tastes like beer too.

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My all-time-best claymation :D

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ackster said:
I think I have actually seen that show. :lmao:
Wallace and Gromit :angel:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ackster said:
They look like the characters from "Chicken Run".
Same company made the animations.

Aardman

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
PM 325xiT said:
So this would be the clear stuff, no?

Can they ship it to US?

Can you put 6 bottles in your suitcase:lmao:
I want Alex to actually show up and drive our beautiful back roads. I would not want Alex to end up in San Pedro with INS thinking he is a terrorist of some sort :lmao:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts