Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. First post here.

I'm considering a 2018 CPO G32 and I have a very specific set of "must haves". In my search I have been learning as much as I can about the packages and options. In viewing videos and photos, it appears that the four zone climate controls (digital in the rear seat) are not available in the US? I see them on YouTube videos from Europe and the UK (AutoTopNL and Joe Achilles) but not on US videos (SavageGeese).

If four zone climate is available in the US on the G32, is there an option code?

Thanks!

=Dave=

·
Registered
695 Posts
My Canadian 2018 GT has 4-zone climate control for the back seat. It looks very much like the front controls. In Canada, at least, it is standard equipment but there are a lot of
US options that are standard here (the price is also higher). From various decoders I have used 4-zone is listed as S4NBA or S4NB, listed as Automatic Climate Control with 4-zone control.
The car is a dream to own.
Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, both. I went to a Toronto BMW dealer web site and looked up the VIN on one of the new GT's in inventory . Indeed it is equipped with the "S4NBA Autom climate control with 4zone ctrl" that I haven't seen on any of the US VIN's I've looked up. Oh well. It's not on my "must have" list anyway, but would be nice if it was standard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts