BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· RF Refugee
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kidding!! :D

C'mon... admit it. How many of you clicked on this topic JUST to see what I was doing. To quote Larry the Cable Guy, "I don't care what you say, that's just funny right there." :bigpimp:

Just trying to lighten things up... :)

Juan

· Welcomed to the 'Fest!
752 Posts
breytonX5 said:
Hey Juan, there can only be one freaky day of the week, that's friday. :p

Long live FF!!
I intend to keep the Freaky Friday tradition alive. I really don't think it was ever the focus of anyone's ire in the recent commotion. In fact, some of those more vocal participants are probably fans of FF. :bigpimp:

As Jon suggested, I can post it either here or in the OT area and I will keep it here. Those who want to read/see the post know where to find it. I will also keep the pics of the more tame variety. I have purposely not used pics that would be more suitable for an OB/GYN textbook. Of course, nobody really cares about the pics anyway. They're all there for my brilliant observations and poetic prose. :rofl:

· Bimmerfest Founder
18,743 Posts
PersonaNonGrata said:
I intend to keep the Freaky Friday tradition alive. I really don't think it was ever the focus of anyone's ire in the recent commotion. In fact, some of those more vocal participants are probably fans of FF. As Jon suggested, I can post it either here or in the OT area and I will keep it here. Those who want to read/see the post know where to find it. I will also keep the pics of the more tame variety.
:thumbup:

· The Original Dr. Phil
11,419 Posts
:rofl: :p :thumbup:

I clicked for those reasons and was hoping to see a link cause I can't moderate here :angel:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.