BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Another day in Paradise
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From FatWallet, to all my OC friends:

I got an email from my local Acura Dealer for 1 free show ticket and a 1yr subscription to Motor Trend. At the end, it allowed me to email free tickets to friends so here's what it says.

I just got a FREE ticket to the Orange County Auto Show, October 15-18 at the Anaheim Convention Center. I would like to invite you to join me for all the fun! You will not want to miss all that is happening at the show - 2010 Models and Preproduction vehicles, Concepts, Exotics, Classics and More, Entertainment including concerts and celebrity appearances, Miss Hawaiian Tropic Orange County Model Search, Test drive opportunities right at the show.

Click the link to get your FREE Orange County Auto Show ticket - http://www.autoshowtickets.com/oc/friend.asp

For promo code: OCCERRACUfriend

Free admission only on Thursday or Friday. On Saturday and Sunday the pass allows you to buy tickets for $5.

· Banned
15,236 Posts
i didnt even know they had one in OC...i usually go to the LA one every year...the boyfriend does video for a booth there so I can get in for free already =)

thanks for the link tho, i am sure someone can use it!

· Who is John Galt?
1,419 Posts
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up, I think it worked. We'll see when I try to get in...I haven't been in about 5 years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.