BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Is it Trackday yet?
9,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a break in the rain for a few days so I decided to give the 5'er a good wash and detailing. I did a full on clay and Klasse detail a while ago, so I just did a full P21s coat on the paint and detailed the wheels with some AIO and Auto Glym tire goop - nice stuff!

Enjoy!!!

Attachments

· Is it Trackday yet?
9,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BMW4phillygirl said:
Several comments:

A) you know as soon as you washed the car, it will mean rain this weekend now, right? lol.

B) that's a sweet-looking car :thumbup:

C) damn, you have a very clean and spotless garage, too! wanna come clean out our garage? j/k
A) It's gonna rain anyway. That's what the old F-150 is for. :)

B) many thanks!

C) I can't post pics of a dirty garage, now can I? Actually I recently finished remodeling it. Sadly, it's the best room in the house as it's the only one that's finished.

F1Crazy - Yes, last fall I did clay, AIO with PC ROB and a single coat of HGSG by hand. I've been in maintenance mode since. Being that I work at home its in the garage and out of the sun, so wax lasts a looong time.

· aka Turd Ferguson
1,461 Posts
aaahh...yes the RAIN!!! I just posted pics of my filthy car too with my muffler install.

I wanted so bad to wash her...but its supposed to rain tomorrow evening..so oh well.

And can second the comment about your garage? SHEEESH man..looks like a showroom in there!!

NICE JOB!

· Is it Trackday yet?
9,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AsianImage said:
And can second the comment about your garage? SHEEESH man..looks like a showroom in there!!

NICE JOB!
Then I have to say... Mission accomplished!!! :D That's what I was going for.

Muchos grassyass for the :thumbup: compliments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.