BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
John Voight's BMW
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
it was a nice day so i got the oil changed and decided to shine it up! :thumbup: i guess should post the full size versions somewhere online, because the reduced file sizes dont really do it justice.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
"I just washed my black car! So ill take pictures of it in the dark so everyone can see!" LOOL!! Classic man! :rofl:

·
John Voight's BMW
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"I just washed my black car! So ill take pictures of it in the dark so everyone can see!" LOOL!! Classic man! :rofl:
like i said, i should find a place to post online later. reducing a picture to 1/4 of its size and resolution pretty much ruins it. you can see the originals just fine.

·
Keeping it surreal
43,317 Posts
OP went to The Ray Charles School Of Photography.... :)

·
In my own cars again
1,402 Posts
I do love a Black ZHP - even when it's in stealth mode in a dark garage.

There's little-to-no cloud cover over most of Minnesota today - go grab some new pics quick!

·
Keeping it surreal
43,317 Posts
There's little-to-no cloud cover over most of Minnesota today - go grab some new pics quick!
Actually, an overcast day is *the best* for taking outdoor shots, the light is even & "filtered", with no "hot spots" that cause flare-ups and unwanted reflections off of shiny surfaces....

·
In my own cars again
1,402 Posts
Actually, an overcast day is *the best* for taking outdoor shots, the light is even & "filtered", with no "hot spots" that cause flare-ups and unwanted reflections off of shiny surfaces....
Too true - though at least it would be well-lit? :)

·
John Voight's BMW
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do love a Black ZHP - even when it's in stealth mode in a dark garage.

i'll do that. garage was the best lighting i could find anyway at 11pm... but since no rain today she should still be pretty clean for some shots later today.

·
John Voight's BMW
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice how wide are those tires?
staggered front/rear. 225 in front, 255 in rear which is standard on the ZHP/135M rim setup. i think KrisL runs 255 all around and likes it.

·
Registered
572 Posts
car looks good from what i can see but the OP needs to retake the pics to redeem himself, not hatting just cannt see siht,..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts