Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going to be in Pasadena on Friday before Bimmerfest? It would be great to get a crew of Bimmerfest attendees together. Everyone could wear previous year event shirts to identify themselves.

http://www.yardhouse.com/CA/pasadena-restaurant/

There are plenty of other great restaurants and bars on Colorado street so if the Yard House isn't your thing check out some of your other dinning and drinking options on Yelp's Pasadena restaurant page

·
///Multiple
4,525 Posts
Only 0.7 miles from our hotel. But I don't have a previous year's t-shirt!

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't have to wear a previous year tshirt, it was just a suggestion if you have one. Who else is interested in meeting up?

Tim

·
)\/(ARX
111 Posts
is there a big parking lot somewhere near the rose bowl where everyone can just meet up an hangout for a bit on Friday before the show???

·
Registered
312 Posts
There is underground parking for the Yardhouse and all of the restaurants and shops at PASEO COLORADO. Plenty of parking to go around. By the way, The Yardhouse is a great place to eat and drink and to watch our LA Lakers compete in the NBA playoffs. :)

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stopped in for dinner at the Yard House tonight after wrapping up Bimmerfest planning. Got the blacked swordfish tacos and the Belgian 6 pack sampler :yummy:

Bimmerfest yard house

Bimmerfest 2012 yard house

Its going to be a great pre-Bimmerfest meet up! Glad you guys have set a time.

Attachments

·
Ich bin schneller
2,101 Posts
I'll swing by. I live down the way. Hopefully we can get a few tables outside. Weather should be amazing as it has been.

·
Ich bin schneller
2,101 Posts
Look for a mineral white 335is that may or may not be washed because I am so freaking tired from a crazy work week. Oh man. Beer is a must.

ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1337388650.687020.jpg

1 - 20 of 30 Posts