·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dam we need upgraded halos's

·
Registered
223 Posts
I wish too!!! no parts availiable yet! I am sure I will be the first one to buy a set of angle eyes as soon as it comes out

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
miaomiao said:
I wish too!!! no parts availiable yet! I am sure I will be the first one to buy a set of angle eyes as soon as it comes out
these look very bright

·
Banned
1,742 Posts
I hate seeing rims that I previously thought were ugly, look good on new pictures. It completely throws me.

Cool headlights for sure though.

-N-

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Front end of Devilish needs to be lowered just a bit more so that it is scooping up debris. Then I can drive behind it. Maybe give the front end a vacuum function, too.

Do you guys really think these ridiculously lowered cars look good? Or that they even look like cars? They look like vacuum cleaners, for crying out loud!

Headlights are nice, though.

·
Banned
1,742 Posts
headlights are nice though
Mal - I think we are *slowly* forming a custom mod list for you! Soon enough you will be a "boy racer" !

* Bronze tint (this received Mal Seal of Approval)
* Cool new headlight color
* What will be next?

-N-

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Nevervana said:
Mal - I think we are *slowly* forming a custom mod list for you! Soon enough you will be a "boy racer" !

* What will be next?

-N-
Yeah I know. :p

·
Banned
1,742 Posts
To answer your question Mal -

I really would like the overall base of the car to be extended further down. I do believe it makes the car look nicer. The problem is, absolutely none of the kits seem to do it well. To me they are all ugly.

To vouch, at lease for the logic behind it, my understanding is that the M6 has the equivilent to a 650 kit on it, only BMW styled it themselves, and it looks damn good.

The M6 has that lower base to it just like the 650 kits introduce. Same goal sans the stupid plastic look, rippling, swirling, and tacky lines.

-N-

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Nevervana said:

* What will be next?

-N-
I want the gear shift lever with the light colored wood instead of the Ruthenium strip. Also, a set of 128s with offsets of ET14 and ET18. (The wheels will have to be 19s because of the runflats.) And, clear lenses. That's it.

And, if you could tell the neighbors about a mile away to move, that would be good, too. I caught them almost looking over at my property today. Bastards.

Edit: And that Mercedes SLR in the picture just above this post. It will make a good second car when I have the 6er in the shop for the iDrive. I am waiting for version 35.04.03.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts