BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stock front and rear bumper for sale from 2003 530 sport

I am upgrading my 2003 530 sport to M-5 bumpers for the front and rear and am willing to part with my stock front and rear bumpers. I'm sure there will be lots of additional parts to go with the units but I don't know exactly what yet. They are titanium silver and in new condition. The bumper inserts (buffer strips) are also titanium silver and not black. If you have the titanium color you would not have to repaint these as I have 10,000 miles on my car. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can discuss. Thanks.

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
these come with the round headlights, right? 9007 fogs?

might be interested since i need a new bumper and all (damn school bus). email me how much you are looking for and shipping to 07024. thanks!

how are things BTW? going slow here... looking for a job :(

ok, ttyl. thanks!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chivas said:
these come with the round headlights, right? 9007 fogs?

might be interested since i need a new bumper and all (damn school bus). email me how much you are looking for and shipping to 07024. thanks!

how are things BTW? going slow here... looking for a job :(

ok, ttyl. thanks!
The headlights do not come with the bumpers. Or are you just referring to the fogs? Yes the fogs come with the bumper and they are the stock 530 round ones. You have a 540 right? Will this fit on a 540? Not sure. I do know that alot of the internal parts behind the front bumper are different. Not sure yet on price and I will check on freight. The box is huge to shi this in and I could probably pack both panels in the one box I have. Do you want both front and rear? And do have Titanium silver now or will you have to paint? I'll get back to you after I hear from you on if you want both bumper panels.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nogoodnicksleft said:
Hello Sidney, question for you. Where are you getting the bumpers, are you going OEM or another route? Just curious because I'm doing the same thing and if you're going another route I would be interested in order to save some $$$.

Thanks
I got my OEM M-Tech kits from Bavarian AutoSport. Price was about $200 less than what I could find anywhere else. You have a 540 right? If so the kit from Bavarian Autosport should fit perfect. If you have a 530 there are alot of parts that will not fit. Let me know. BTW, I got my kits, both front and rear, from Bav Auto for $1400 plus $150 for shipping to the Atlanta area.

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
i just need the front since mine is all butchered up. let me know how much you want for it and freight. did you replace the front wheel liner as well for the M5 bumper? you know they are different thus you'll have a hole in the front. i need the front wheel liner and the bumper. don't need the trim but if you are going to toss it in there, sure. the mounting are the same but i will need to have the shop to sand blast it and repaint it to orient blue. thanks!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chivas said:
i just need the front since mine is all butchered up. let me know how much you want for it and freight. did you replace the front wheel liner as well for the M5 bumper? you know they are different thus you'll have a hole in the front. i need the front wheel liner and the bumper. don't need the trim but if you are going to toss it in there, sure. the mounting are the same but i will need to have the shop to sand blast it and repaint it to orient blue. thanks!
Freight is probably going to make this deal unreasonable for you but I'll check it out anyway. It's a huge box. I have a feeling it might be around $75 for freight alone. How about this. I'll charge you half the cost of a new panel from MSRP at a dealer and $20 for both fog lights plus any freight. How does that sound? If you think this might work I will get a freight cost and check out what MSRP is on the panel.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
catchuk said:
hey im just curious what parts bav sends with the kits. did you have a list? im thinking of doing the same thing too. id love to see pics!
I don't have the list from them anymore because I had to change out numerous parts and add parts that were needed. You can call them and they will fax or cut and paste a list and e-mail. There is a great list on: www.bmwtips.com If your doing a 540 the Bavarian Autosport kit will work well...........ask me how I know! I have a 530 and there are several parts that are different. You can also call Vaheh at Crevier BMW. He knows the correct parts also. Good luck. PS-send me your e-mail address and I will send you my list for the 530 and will highlight the parts you need to change out for the 540.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sidneyj said:
I am upgrading my 2003 530 sport to M-5 bumpers for the front and rear and am willing to part with my stock front and rear bumpers. I'm sure there will be lots of additional parts to go with the units but I don't know exactly what yet. They are titanium silver and in new condition. The bumper inserts (buffer strips) are also titanium silver and not black. If you have the titanium color you would not have to repaint these as I have 10,000 miles on my car. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can discuss. Thanks.
NOTE: The front bumper panel does have the headlight washers!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.