BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
That should anger you...BMW nickels and dimes you it s silly.. I like the fold down seats. But they are annoying as hell, they are noisy. Maybe the 02 are better, maybe the 03 will be perfect. I doubt it..they don't seem to listen to ppl *****.

·
Bimmerless
BMW G05 45e/Porsche Macan GTS/Ram 1500 Diesel
1,106 Posts
close, but not quite correct

Mystikal said:
The folding seats are standard on everything but the sedans. Meaning wagon, coupe, and cabriolet.
Unless mine is defective, cabrios do not get a folding/split rear seat. A folding rear seat would pose a bit of a security problem if the vehicle is locked with the top down....

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Re: close, but not quite correct

rawskyb said:

Unless mine is defective, cabrios do not get a folding/split rear seat. A folding rear seat would pose a bit of a security problem if the vehicle is locked with the top down....
Yeah, especially considering that the top would probably be in the way once you fold it. :banghead: All I did was look at the ordering guide and see what models it was an option on. Not seeing it on the cabrio made me automatically think it was standard like the other models. Didn't really think there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.