BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, I'm confused, on all websites, it says that the split down rear seats are an option, but I read that it is on every car?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Front armrest comes with Premium Package. Folding rear seat is an option on sedan (standard on sport wagons). Front armrest will become standard in 2003 sedan/sport wagons.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ackkkk, that angers me a bit.

i wish the little thing like that were standard...an armrest for gods sake. folding seats would be nice too....

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
That should anger you...BMW nickels and dimes you it s silly.. I like the fold down seats. But they are annoying as hell, they are noisy. Maybe the 02 are better, maybe the 03 will be perfect. I doubt it..they don't seem to listen to ppl *****.

·
Bimmerless
BMW G05 45e/Porsche Macan GTS/Ram 1500 Diesel
1,104 Posts
close, but not quite correct

Mystikal said:
The folding seats are standard on everything but the sedans. Meaning wagon, coupe, and cabriolet.
Unless mine is defective, cabrios do not get a folding/split rear seat. A folding rear seat would pose a bit of a security problem if the vehicle is locked with the top down....

·
-The Mouth-
861 Posts
the sedans without folding seats ae "folding set ready" as they have the bolts and sliders to purchase the folding seat back pobably big $$$ too

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Re: close, but not quite correct

rawskyb said:

Unless mine is defective, cabrios do not get a folding/split rear seat. A folding rear seat would pose a bit of a security problem if the vehicle is locked with the top down....
Yeah, especially considering that the top would probably be in the way once you fold it. :banghead: All I did was look at the ordering guide and see what models it was an option on. Not seeing it on the cabrio made me automatically think it was standard like the other models. Didn't really think there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts