BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...the bad news first. So some lady on Friday swiped my car. Luckily it was only the front bumper. The issue is that the insurance company might not pick up the full cost.

The good news is I have always wanted to put an M3 style bumper ( I figure now is the best time to do it) on my car and was looking for some ideas. I want it to still look classy and not like a "rsx" body kit.

If anyone can give me some good suggestions on a good looking front bumper cover (possibly painted) that would be amazing!!

Here is a pic of my car now!

Attachments

· ROLL TIDE!
24,184 Posts
I am a big fan of the Mtech 2 front bumper over the M3 bumper. For you either one will be fine, but the wheels are not aggressive enough to pull off the "look" IMO. However, now is the time to do it so why not? You can always add wheels later. Choose your body shop wisely, matching AW is NOT an easy thing to do.

· I'm a DlCK! So what?
3,780 Posts
Hmmm... I'm on the fence on this,
The e9x bumper looks nice, but it doesnt flow with the e46 s lines imo

Sent from my VM670 using Bimmer App
If they would match up the curvature of the front of the car, it would be decent.

Sent from the Bamavarian Nexus.

· Registered
618 Posts
If they would match up the curvature of the front of the car, it would be decent.

Sent from the Bamavarian Nexus.
Yea, it would look great
That would require custom work

Saw a e36 with an e46 csl bumper... I was like :what:

· I'm a DlCK! So what?
3,780 Posts
Yea, it would look great
That would require custom work

Saw a e36 with an e46 csl bumper... I was like :what:

The center of the bumper needs to be pulled out some to match the protruding hood.

You want to talk about weird matching parts, did you see the Civic with facelifted headlights, ///M3 bumper, and Mustang taillights? It was listed locally on Craigslist. I almost wanted to go drive it. Dude put some major money in the car, no doubt.

· Registered
618 Posts
The center of the bumper needs to be pulled out some to match the protruding hood.

You want to talk about weird matching parts, did you see the Civic with facelifted headlights, ///M3 bumper, and Mustang taillights? It was listed locally on Craigslist. I almost wanted to go drive it. Dude put some major money in the car, no doubt.
lol, I saw that
You should have driven it then wrote a review on it:rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.