BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the color of the grill is black, is it possible to make it titanium color?? (besides getting a 330CI) :D :D

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didnt feel this when I ordered my 325ci. Now I am really in love with that titanium grill mesh....:bawling:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They have it??? wow, do they usually have it in stock? And they do the installation too? You have any idea how much that costs? Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
Here's 1 piece of it:

You also need the long piece that runs across the bottom, and a piece for each fog lamp.

The front bumper must be removed to swap the pieces.

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
alee said:
Here's 1 piece of it:

You also need the long piece that runs across the bottom, and a piece for each fog lamp.

The front bumper must be removed to swap the pieces.
Look at that mess...what happened to your OCD that day? :D I thought Asians were supposed to be neat and tidy?? :confused: :rolleyes: :lmao:

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
geomax said:

Hhmm..thats sounds like a lot of work...

um...you wouldn't happen to know the part #'s would you? :D
I used to know. :D Sorry.

I had to replace my center grille after having an unfortunate rock incident on the highway that knocked out a piece of the grille. It took about 30-40 minutes for the dealer guy to do the swap for that piece alone, including removing the bumper.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
alee said:

Occasionally my desk, uh... barfs. :D
:lmao: Jelly fish has been known to cause that:yikes:

Al nice to see you back:thumb:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
alee said:

I freakin' hate work. :D

I got out at noon today... now I'm full time slackin'! :thumb:
Slack away :D

I hope you washed your car at least:dunno:

I did the 2 hour detail yesterday including mat swap:thumb:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
geomax said:

Hhmm..thats sounds like a lot of work...

um...you wouldn't happen to know the part #'s would you? :D
Front bumper is a piece of cake to remove. Only a few bolts hold it in on the shock absorbers. Once you remove that it'll slide right out, and you'll just need to disconnect all the foglight wiring.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
The HACK said:

Front bumper is a piece of cake to remove. Only a few bolts hold it in on the shock absorbers. Once you remove that it'll slide right out, and you'll just need to disconnect all the foglight wiring.
I dunno about coupes, but maybe that bodyshop left more stuff out. There are expansion rivets along the bottom and one in each of the wheelwells.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
EEEEEEEEE hehehehehe,

I am asking the dealer for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about you Geomax.....:D :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.