BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a problem with 2014a F31 front end collision failure message. It has been there before also, but cleaning the radar has always helped. Now its not going away. With this message the active cruise control is not working, front end collision warning and the start/stop function also(i think so) It just came suddenly, when driving on straight normal road. Maybe someone have had the same problem, and can tell, where i have to search the problem? I also got a fault code 4827BF.. And the fault stays, when clear faults with computer it comes back, if disconnect battery it also comes back..straight when i switch on ignition it says already collision error. Someone sayd that maybe the softwere update and radar calibration helps.. bat this is only maybe. Yes i know, i should go to the dealer, but maybe its so easy and stupid fix, thats why i am asking here, maybe someone have had same problem, and knows what to do.. maybe loose wires, or smth else..

Thanks,

0tt

·
Registered
304 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
BMW tech here,,,question do you have a front license plate on,,,because it could be sitting to close to the sensor blocking the view,,,,maybe remove the license plate and test drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts