BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my local dealer to inquire about the installation of the aero kit on my '07 335i coupe and he said around $4000 with parts, labour and painting. This seemed rather pricey to me and I'm really only interested in the front lip spoiler. Turner sells the part for $300, I could probably get it painted at a body shop for maybe a $100-200 more, and would install it myself. From what I understand this job is rather easy, could I do it without having to jack the car or lift it? I think there are only two bolts underneath that need to be removed and the rest is attached with adhesive tape.

·
Worlds Foremost Authority
15,956 Posts
I went to my local dealer to inquire about the installation of the aero kit on my '07 335i coupe and he said around $4000 with parts, labour and painting. This seemed rather pricey to me and I'm really only interested in the front lip spoiler. Turner sells the part for $300, I could probably get it painted at a body shop for maybe a $100-200 more, and would install it myself. From what I understand this job is rather easy, could I do it without having to jack the car or lift it? I think there are only two bolts underneath that need to be removed and the rest is attached with adhesive tape.
There a number of sources that sell it painted. It is a very simple installation.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I bought mine from Tisher. I believe it's $285 but not sure if they ship to Canada. It is very easy to install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts