BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its time to sell the V-Dub, as it has been replaced with an '04 330i ZHP. I hate to see her go, but it must be done. Its a 1 owner 2001 GTi VR6 with 96K (non smoker). I know you've heard it all before, but its true this time, 85% of the miles are highway miles. A long commute to work each day racks 'em up quick. The car is in great shape. Its reflex silver with black leather. The paint is in great shape except a scratch on the driver's side door and some regular wear for a 5 year old car. It has climatronic automatic climate control ('01 is the last year for this in a golf) and cruise and radio controls on the wheel. The leather is top notch and well taken care of; no cracks or anything like that. In 2001 the GTi GLX came with everything, so it has all that, plus a cd changer in the trunk. It also has the charcoal stained birds-eye maple or burled walnut (I can't remember which one) wood trim and shifter. No mods except for some clear sidemarkers in the bumper. All service records, never had any problems, both window regulators have been replaced and the MAF has been too. Clutch is still in great shape due to the nature of the miles. Car is located in Dallas, TX. Call (469) 878-8070 for more info. I can send pics to anyone who is interested.

Asking $9,000

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I would, but I forgot my Vortex password!!! I am in the process of having them send it to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.