Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: '02 330ci 33,xxx miles

Sadly, it is time for me to sell my '02 330ci. I bought it in March of '02 and have been the sole owner. Overall, the car is in excellent shape, with just one or two minor parking(not mine, theirs :cry: ) related dings and a little curb rash on the wheels. The interior is in even better condition(only the driver's floormat shows any wear). The car specs out as follows...

-Topaz Blue
-Black Leatherette
-5 Spd
-Sport package
-Bi-xenon headlights
-Moonroof
-33,xxx miles
-Michelin PS2 tires with less than 3,000 miles on them
-UUC SSK
-Shark Injector(which is reversible if you have dealer concerns and I will provide the module with the sale of the car)
-Black bottom trim on steering wheel and original black shift knob replaced with trim-matching silver(I have original pieces and will provide those as well)
-Factory cupholders replaced with storage tray

The car is available immediately and I am pretty flexible in terms of drop off/pick up in the Southern New England/New York area. I am selling for $26,900. If I've left anything out or if you have any other questions, please send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump and update...I will be picking up a set of winter wheels/tires this Thursday in case I don't have any luck selling this car quickly. The good news for you is that the car will now be sold with a complete set of cold and warm weather wheels. PM me wth any questions. Thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for the new week...Winter Wheels are mounted and M68s/PS2s are in the garage awaiting a bath :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's try some modified pricing...I have reduced the price for everything down to $26,900 and will also sell the car with just one set of wheels(you pick which) for $26,500. I am very interested in selling the car soon, so by all means make other offers, but I think this is a very reasonable price for a great driving/looking car. Also, I apologize for the repeated self-bumping but 200+ people are looking, so I'm hoping I'll tempt one of you into it by keeping it up top :D

·
Omni Extaris
6,203 Posts
bh330ci said:
Let's try some modified pricing...I have reduced the price for everything down to $26,900 and will also sell the car with just one set of wheels(you pick which) for $26,500. I am very interested in selling the car soon, so by all means make other offers, but I think this is a very reasonable price for a great driving/looking car. Also, I apologize for the repeated self-bumping but 200+ people are looking, so I'm hoping I'll tempt one of you into it by keeping it up top :D
bumpety bump. Nice car, fair price. Too far away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts