BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About the car:
2007 328i with Steptronic, Navigation and Platinum Bronze paint over Beige Leatherette. The car has 9500 miles on and is in otherwise new condition. The car is kept in sunny Fresno, CA and is commuted daily about 60 miles RT.

About the purchase:
The car can be purchased for $32,000 and that number's pretty firm. The list price was just over $37,000 when new.

About the lease:
The real deal here is in taking over my lease. For $2500 down and $265.93/mo. including tax, you can drive this car for the next 18 months until the lease runs out. The lease end residual is a few dollars over $27,000 at that time (November 2009).

About the owner:
I love this car but, based on some pending relocation plans, I know I won't be keeping it. I'd like to unearth as much of my substantial down payment as I can, so I'm selling it a little earlier than I have to. This is a great opportunity for anyone in the area who wants a good deal on a 3-series lease. Lord knows, the dealer in this area (namely Weber BMW) isn't going to come close to this payment at this down (I drove to Orange County to get the car).

Let me know...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Its going to be tough to get someone to throw in 2500. Its a used car. Think about an incentive to help you move the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its going to be tough to get someone to throw in 2500. Its a used car. Think about an incentive to help you move the car.
I knid of thought $265/mo was an incentive. Unless you think people can get a BMW for that payment without putting anything down?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts