BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just to keep up with others asking price.... For sale 1987 e30 325es, 4 dr 245000miles but still runs sometimes, partially red, partially gray, partially rust, salvage title, interior is beat and missing all the expensive parts including seats,(has a mint milk crate) RARE. No wheels but can include the stock bottlecaps for another 2000. Trans was slipping before it fell out 2 yrs ago, but i will include a mangled tranny mount(also rare). New water spots from yesterdays rain storm. Asking 25,000 cash, slightly negotiable.:p

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one wants this beauty???

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was going to ask for 40k because of the mint milk crate but I wanted to give a forum member a GREAT deal on a sweet sweet car.

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What are you getting at>??? You realize that this car does not exist and this is poking fun at the people that post there car on here for many times what its worth.... If you didnt realize that youve been searching the classifieds on here to long and are used to these crackhead prices...:rofl: If you are willing to pay this price please contact me as i will fnd one of these and bring it to you..:bigpimp:

·
Registered
27,273 Posts
What are you getting at>??? You realize that this car does not exist and this is poking fun at the people that post there car on here for many times what its worth.... If you didnt realize that youve been searching the classifieds on here to long and are used to these crackhead prices...:rofl: If you are willing to pay this price please contact me as i will fnd one of these and bring it to you..:bigpimp:
:confused: Are you new? Look at my post count. I have a few older BMWs in the stable including a pair of mostly red E30s. Next step up I have the very RARE 1991 318is WITHOUT sunroof (lightweight) and I'll part with it for a mere $62K :dunno::)

EDIT: I forgot to mention the motor is partially disassembled, the fuel pump is removed, and I sold the wheels off it, thus explaining my LOW asking price

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what does me being new have to do with anything?? :thumbdwn: And wow 62k Ill take it. Do you take checks from zimbabwe

·
resU deretsigeR
6,259 Posts
hahah :rofl: I can not believe this guy's math :) I am still laughing
At first I thought it had to be an April Fools joke. Then I went back and checked the dates.

·
VIII
8,087 Posts
I think your price is scaring a lot of people off. I know when I read this the first thing that entered my mind is "What's wrong with it?" You should close this thread and start a new one with a higher asking price.

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TTT Still available:rofl: Better hurry guys this thing aint gettin any newer, and the rust is rapidly spreading.

·
resU deretsigeR
6,259 Posts
TTT Still available:rofl: Better hurry guys this thing aint gettin any newer, and the rust is rapidly spreading.
Do you have the title? Will it pass Georgia Emissions?

The $25,500 e30 doesn't pass a smog test.

·
resU deretsigeR
6,259 Posts

·
17,965 Posts
Unbelievable. :eek:
Given that post, his M5 is sounding like a steal now.
I wonder if he sold that M5 yet. :eek:

To the OP, wrong forum... this kind of prank belongs in ebay. :tsk:

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sure it will pass what ever you push it over....:rofl: price adjustment 24,999 Firm:eek:

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I forgot to mention the car was never in 1 accident, It was in closer to 17, nothing to major just some frame damage and the 1/4 panels were pushed into the roof....easy fix DIY:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts