BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FS 17" Winter Wheel / Tire Set Dunlop WinterSport 3D

2815 Views 11 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  only1tobin
FS 17" Winter - Snow Wheels / Tires Set Dunlop WinterSport 3D

Sold!!!
Sold!!!
Sold!!!

I sold my 325Ci so i no longer need the winter setup i had for it. Set is in good condition, Tires still have a lot of life left (refer to penny test picture) roughly 70%-60% of tread is left ( 7/32 to 6/32) according to tireracks penny test (http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=51) These defiantly have another season or two left in them!!

Detailed pictures are in the posts below. 1 rim is Perfect! and the other 3 have a couple scuffs. (refer to pictures) these are just scuffs Not chunks or anything major.

the set:
Rims: 4 17x7.5 ASA Sport Edition A7 Silver = $115 each
Tires: 4 205/50VR-17 Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D = $136 each

These were on my e46 but should fit other bmw's
RIM specs from tirerack:
Offset: +40mm
Backspacing: 5.86"
Bolt Pattern: 5-120
Weight: 25.0lbs.

The set with shipping from tirerack is almost ~$1100 new

Considering these are used i am asking $650 OBO or Make me an offer!

I prefer local pickup from Cleveland or Akron, Ohio, but i will ship at the buyers expense, Fedex ground would be about $30 a wheel roughly.

About me: Ebay ID is GlacierTSX85 with 249 sales and 100% Positive feedback, i am also Paypal Verified. I am also a member of www.G35Driver.com (current car i have) User id Skyfox16

If you have any questions PM me or post here, i will try to check back frequently.
Thanks!!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
These are the First two Wheels - Light scuffs

Attachments

This is the thrid and fourth wheel, 3rd wheel is perfect, 4th has a couple scuffs

Attachments

Do you think these will fit an 06 330i?
The set shows up as a recommended package for the E46 and E92 , im sure it will fit other models but im not certain... they could probably tell you at tirerack...
Offset is gonna be really close im in a similiar sitiation finding used e46 wheels for my 335
Do you think these will fit an 06 330i?
you were PM 'ed - willing to separate for rims?
I'm Looking to sell this as a set, Ive just had these stored in my basement and since i dont have the car anymore i dont need them and they wont fit on my current car, so im just trying to recoup some of the money i spent on them for a winter set for my new car.

Still accepting offers.... if you like em PM me and we can work something out
Also this set does not have any TPMS sensors.
Sold to only1tobin.
Thanks for all of the interest guys!
Received them yesterday! Great doing business with you :thumbup:
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.