BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gold 1979 BMW 320i for sale.

Backstory: My aunt bought it from the original owner in a bar. She was "saving" him from a bad deal but had no use for the car. I noticed the car at her house during a summer of yard work while in college. When I graduated I was given the car as a gift. Year later, I had the car fixed up and used it in my wedding and short road trip honeymoon. I moved across the country for work and don't have plans to move back soon. The car remains in a storage unit where my mother lives. I have a child now and have decided to be less of a hoarder and let go of the car. I'm not a BMW aficionado but I know this is a cool car.

It is mechanically sound. I drove it the last time I was visiting home at Thanksgiving. Cosmetic flaws include a slightly faded hood and 2 quarter size bubbles/rust near rear diver window frame and some rust in the trunk pan (ask for photos). It has been stored inside since I've owned it, about 8 years.

My folks are willing to show the car to interested parties as I live across the country. They are willing and knowledgeable, but final negotiations will go through me. I am open to BMW education through your inquiries and will be fair and honest. I expect the same from anyone I encounter.

Location: Napavine, WA USA (or can be moved to Lacey, WA at request)
Gold exterior/black leather interior
Mileage on odometer: 20,355
standard transmission
110 HP direct injected 4-cylinder engine
manual sunroof
Asking $3000

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts