BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys. It's time to sell my 530i. I love the car, but I'm driving more than 100 miles per day right now and although the 530i gets good gas mileage for a V8, it's not good enough. I'm really looking to move into something that gets 40+ mpg (if you have anything for trade, let me know). On with the details...

Asking $4,400obo
1995 530i with 182,000 miles
3.0l V8
5sp Manual Transmission

Everything is stock, and everything works, including:
Heated front seats
Power front seats
Power mirrors
Power locks (with keyless entry)
Power windows
10 disc CD changer (this may not be stock, but it was in the car when I bought it)
Cold A/C
Heater works great
On Board computer works perfectly
Stability Control

The exterior is Beige and has no dents or scratches that you can see from further than a few inches. Typical chips/light scratches on the front from normal driving, but the rest of the paint is near flawless.

The interior is tan leather and has no tears, rips, or broken seams. The interior is in unbelievably good condition for 13 year old leather... smells good too ;)

Engine runs great without any problems. About 6mo ago I replaced the following parts:
Spark plugs
Air filter
Cabin air filter
Driveshaft
Flex Disc
Both O2 sensors
Fuel Pump
Fuel Filter
Oil and filter has been changed every 4,000mi with Mobile 1 Synthetic. Doesn't leak oil.

If you want more pictures let me know. It's raining here today so I only took one real quick, but I'll take pictures of anything anybody requests. I can also email a larger version of the picture below to anybody who requests it. This car is in very very good condition. If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected] or through this thread...although I'll probably respond faster to email.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts