BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A great car at an unbelievable price (ASKING $7950.00). Link to Craigslist ad, pics, and more info: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/1095978818.html email me at [email protected] for pics, Carfax, or more info.

"E39" 528i with Premium Package, CD Changer, heated seats, and a RARE 5 speed manual transmission that enhances the driving experience, along with all the other great Ultimate Driving Machine amenities. Other features are a power Moon Roof, 16 inch rims, power everything, memory seats, all leather interior, cruise, tilt/telescoping wheel, on-board computer, and only 112,500 miles. I am not a dealer, this has been my personal vehicle for the last 4 years that I have pampered, garage-kept, and loved the whole time. I am the second owner and the car has never seen a salted road or a pot-hole, meaning it was originally owned in Florida, til I purchased it in Naples and brought it to North Carolina where it has lived ever since.

The car runs like an atomic clock on rails and has maintenance records from the time it was new. Every feature and function works perfectly as it should and the car has never been in any accident whatsoever. It has received a new battery in the last few months as well as all 4 new top-of-the-line Bridgestone Potenza Pole-Position tires about 15,000 miles ago. I've also put new rotors and pads on about that time also and replaced the power steering hoses. All the rims are round and true w/no dents or bends and the original paint shines bright and clear. I recently upgraded both headlight assemblies with Euro-spec OEM (Hella) "Angel Eyes" Halogens that I ordered directly from the manufacturer in Germany because I liked how they look. I also added a custom front lip that was professionally painted and installed to give the front end a great look.

I'll be glad to provide you with a recent AUTOCHECK/CarFax history report and more photos upon email request that further validate the clean history and condition of the car. Price is very fair and firm at $8495.00, but I'll consider reasonable offers. Title is clean, clear, and in-hand. I have the Owners manuals, Original window sticker, and the BMW 5-Series training video to go with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts