36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 BMW M3 Convertible
Vin# WBSBK0338XEC39801

Silver w/Black Top and Black Leather
38,302 miles
Automatic

Offered at $23,900

This is the last year of the E36 M3 Convertible and a fine example as a very low mileage car. This 2-owner car has always be well maintained and cared for only at a BMW dealership. This is my good friend's mother's car. She purchased it in 2001 as a CPO car (I have all the paperwork) from BMW in Palm Springs (the original dealership that sold the car) with 14k miles. Since then, she has averaged only 5,000 miles per year. Unfortunately, she has taken ill and is no longer able to drive the car. This is a great opportunity to get a really good deal on a great car. The car includes everything you expect from an M3:

Completely automatic convertible top
One touch all windows
CD changer
Full leather ///M seats
New brakes
California Tags Valid until September 2005

This car has never been modified in any way except for the dealer had the wheels chromed. The car has never been in a major accident. I do know that the front bumper was replaced at one time. The condition of the car is in very good condition. The paint is shiny with very few blemishes considering that it is a 6-year old car. In fact, there are hardly any chips from road rash. The only damage (as seen in the pictures) are some scratches on the front left corner of the bumper and the center of the rear bumper. Also, there are 2-small door dents that wouldn't even show up in the photos which I tried to capture. Any paintless dent guy can remove them quickly for very little money. The brakes were recently replaced and all the recent service was done at Pacific BMW (Authorized BMW dealership and service center) in Redondo Beach, CA. The front tires are Bridgestone Potenza's that look to only have about 25% life left. The rear tires are Sumitomo HTRZIIs that have about 50% life left.

The interior is in very good condition with not rips, tears, or cracks. The seats are in very good shape. All the lights, buttons, A/C, etc. work. The electric top works flawlessly and the rear window is in good condition and not foggy. The carpet on the passenger and driver areas have a couple of areas that are worn out. It looks like they didn't use front floor mats. However, there are rear floor mats.

For tons of detail photos, please either click on the url below or cut and paste it into your browser:

Tons of M3 Cab Pics

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions: Paul 714-596-4777 or [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.